No makeup, and my hair isn’t done up, but I finished putting together my Little Mermaid costume for Halloween!!! I may not be skinny, but I’m comfortable in my own skin =] I can’t wait to buy a Flounder plushy and carry a dingle hopper (fork) around this year!!
And yet another art contest… this one is really fun, Create Your Own Disney Heir To The Throne
Create Your Own Disney Heir To The Throne (Prince or Princess)
Please help me spread the word about this contest.
Any who, I got about 25 entries to my last contest and I want to spread the word and get a lot of people involved, I love having people from all over the world show me what they can create.
This is a really fun contest, my favorite so far. Ok, so we all know that i am a huge Disney Fan, so i thought we would have a little fun with that. Since all you see is Disney Princess this and Disney Princess that. I feel like its time to create our own.
There are two ways to do this:
1) Take a fairytale that is not already a Disney Movie and create your own version (Most recently like Tangled)
2) Create your own Prince or Princess. (much rather you do this :) )
Heres the catch, it must be in the style of disney, something that they would do. And since I am an English major in college, i figured we should make this interesting, although i would love to just see what you can come up with, i would really like to know about your characters. So you will need to write a short little blurb telling me about them, what time period they are from, where in the world (or universe) they are from, a little back story (what makes them special - because all the princess have a story).
Your entry has to be done by you, no stealing someone else’s work! You can draw, sketch, color, paint, digital art, what ever you like to do on which ever surface you what (somebody submitted some painted shoes they made)… (You know what would be so amazing? I somebody dressed like their character and made a short video acting them out!) … And yes there are prizes, not sure exactly what yet since it’s so early but trust me it won’t be a cheap prize, I think I will do the top three as prizes. I spent a total of $150 on my last set of prizes.
Art Completion Rule:
1) you must submit original art work only
2) You must create your own work, no copying others
3) your work must be submitted by December 16 at noon eastern standard time.
4) you can submit as many pieces as you would like, no limits
7) if possible create a short YouTube video explaining your work (it gives you extra brownie points)
8) when you submit your work include: a creative title, your name, and how to contact you
9) submitting you work: my Facebook page, to submit there you must take a picture of you work and upload it ( http://www.Facebook.com/pages/Bry-Scout/176665822396727 ) this is the fastest method
10) Please have fun with this and enjoy yourself
Need to get in touch with me? There are many ways
My facebook page: http://www.Facebook.com/pages/Bry-Scout/176665822396727
My tumblr page: http://Bryanwelch92.tumblr.com
My twitter page: http://twitter.com/
My Deviantart page: http://bryanwelch1992.deviantart.com/
Snail Mail: 107 Starr Hill Rd, Groton, CT 06340
P.S. I do not work for Disney, i have no affiliation with them